Upcoming Presentations - 2015
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1pm-2:30pm
ICP New York Trauma Studies Cooperative
Presentation: The Relational System of the Traumatizing Narcissist
Trauma Studies Cooperative
- The Trauma Studies Cooperative meets on alternate Wednesdays at ICP from 1:00-2:30pm. It is a continuation of the original group that began meeting after 9/11 and was the inspiration for the Trauma Studies Center.
- The Trauma Studies Cooperative:
- Invites speakers on a variety of topics of interest to those in the trauma field.
- Studies pertinent material and theories as a group
- Provides for community and support for this difficult work
- Offers innovative models of treatment
- The Trauma Studies Cooperative is open to all mental health professionals with an interest in understanding or treating trauma. Participation is by request. Regular attendance is encouraged in order to maintain group cohesiveness.
- For 2013-2014 the Trauma Studies Cooperative presents the Dissociative Aspects of Trauma
- The first meeting of the year will be September 25, 2013 at ICP.
- This year’s lineup of presenters will focus on the history, theory, causes, manifestations, and treatment of dissociation in its many forms.
- This year’s presenters include Elizabeth Howell, PhD; Margaret Hainer, LCSW; Susan Dowell, LCSW; Rebeca Gonzalez, Psy.D; Lydia Denton, LCSW; and Na’ama Yehuda, MSC, SLP and others TBA.
- To join the Trauma Study Cooperative please contact Huong Phan, Trauma Administrator at 212-333-3444 ext.114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015 10am - 1pm
Traumatic Narcissism and Couples
The Training Institute for Mental Health
115 West 27th St.
New York NY 10001
APRIL 9-11, 2015
2015 CAPS International Conference
OMNI INTERLOCKEN RESORT & SPA, DENVER, COLORADO
Wellness, Mindfulness, Prevention & Self-Care
“Surviving Traumatic Narcissism: From Subjugation to Emancipation”
Date and time to be announced
Conference Brochure: http://caps.net/images/2015International/capsregistration2015finalweb.pdf
June 11, 2015
SUNY Upstate Medical University and the APsaA Affiliated Study Group in Syracuse.
Grand Rounds and Workshop
Information: Contact Lynn Storman at email@example.com
June 25 - June 28 , 2015